The major composition of Al-Mg alloy wire is aluminum. A small amount of magnesium is added to
enhance the strength. With excellent anti-corrosion property, light weight, low density, good heat
radiation and strong resistance to pressure, it can meet requirement of 3C products, which demand
for high integration, miniaturization, electromagnetic shielding, etc. Its hardness is several times
bigger than glass wire, but the weight is only 1/3. Now it is widely used in waterproof and shielding
layer of cable or outer conductor of AN.
Aluminum wire also can be made of the wire mesh/aluminum alloy window screen.
Specifications of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-Mg Alloy Wire):
1) Aluminum grade: 5056, 5154, etc.
2) Diameter: 0.12mm - 5.25mm
3) Tensile strength: 220MPa - 345MPa
4) Electrical resistance: ≤0.054 Ω
5) Elongation at break: ≥6%
6) Surface treatment: oxidized
7) Storage and transportation, according to GB3199, it shall be stored in
dry and clean warehouse, get rid of heat source exceed 37℃
Chemical composition of Aluminum magnesium alloy wire 5154 (%)
Applications of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-Mg Alloy Wire):
1) Used to braid wire as flexible cord for connection of electric device and electrical equipment
2) Used in shied wired tube to prevent electric wave
3) Used in various kind of CATV coaxial cable, RF cable, date cable, computer cable and electronic
magnetic cable, etc.
4)Can be made of wire mesh/aluminum alloy window screen to against mosquito or insect.