As a market leader in tubing products, Hengji Metals stocks a wide variety of metals, grades, shapes, and specifications. Whether shopping for commercial or aerospace tube, you can be assured to find a wide range of sizes and assortment of grades.
1060, 2024, 3003, 5052, 5083, 6063, 6061, 7075 etc.
O, H112, H24, T3, T4, T5, T6 etc.
Cutting, Coating, Anodizing, Machining, Chamfering, Lath thread etc.
Our extensive tube inventory not only covers standard industry sizes, but also those hard to find sizes. See all features of our tubing products below:
● Shapes include rounds, squares, rectangular, and streamline tubing
● Inventories include product from various manufacturing methods including but not limited to seamless, welded, extruded, structural, hot finished, cold drawn, etc.
● Stocks can be found in both standard mill finishes and polished conditions, depending on industry requirements
● Specifications: Beyond typical ASTM, ASME, and AMS specifications, much of our inventory is certified to specific customer proprietary specifications
● Government Clauses: Much of our inventory will qualify under certain government clauses such as the Buy American Act, Trade Agreement Act, FAR and DFARS
Industrial Steamline Tubing
Our inventory is tailored to meet industry requirements.
With most of inventory either being dual grade certified, where applicable, or with multiple specifications, we’re sure to be able to meet your requirements.
Drawn Aluminum Tubing
Extruded Aluminum Tubing
· Hengji Metals stocks 2024, 3003, 5052, 6061, and 7075 alloys in drawn aluminum tubing in tempers of O, F, T3, T4, T6, T73, and H14.
· Hengji Metals stocks 6061, 6063, 2024 and 7075 alloys in extruded aluminum tubing in tempers of T6, T6511, T3511 and T73
Aluminum tubing is useful for both aerospace and commercial applications.
Light Weight. Since aluminum provides about three times as much volume of metal per pound as steel products, it is the obvious choice when weight is a critical factor.
Excellent Corrosion Resistance. Excellent resistance to corrosion permits its use without protection in most environments.
Transmit Heat Rapidly. The ability of aluminum to transmit heat rapidly and efficiently make it an ideal material for heat transfer processes.
Aluminum tubing can also be bent and formed readily and also has excellent weld ability.
· Healthcare products
· Leisure sports
· Outdoor lawn furniture
· Marine industry
· Solar and renewable Energy
· Building and construction (both commercial and residential)
· Military and Defense
· Electrical bus conductors
· Compressed gas storage
The aluminum industry has created a system using a four-digit numerical designation to identify wrought aluminum alloys. The first digit indicates the major alloying element. The second digit indicates whether there was a modification in the basic alloy. The third and fourth digits indicate the specific alloy. The following represent the various groups:
Alloy Groups 4-digit Numerical Designations
1xxx Aluminum 99% or greater
2xxx Copper-major alloying element
3xxx Manganese - major alloying element
5xxx Magnesium - major alloying element
6xxx Magnesium and silicon - major alloying elements
7xxx Zinc - major alloying element